Effective as of August 15, 2014
Collection and use of personal information
When you sign up for a EQUITAG account or purchase EQUITAG's products and services described on the EQUITAG Website or access the EQUITAG Software Application, we may ask you for and collect certain information such as email address, postal address, age, gender and place of residence. We also give you the option to add detailed information about your animals, which may include detailed information about you (e.g., the address of your animal may be the same as your personal address). In addition, when you use the EQUITAG Software Application and EQUITAG Websites, we will automatically receive information about your use of the service and website including information such as animal profiles that you access, queries you make, the URL of the website from which you use or access the EQUITAG Software Application, date and time of your request, your Internet protocol address, performance of your network and computer, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version.
Sharing information with others
Unless you give us your explicit approval we will only share your personal information, including with EQUITAG affiliates (being other companies controlled by or under common control with us) for the purposes set forth under Section 1 (i) to (vii) above or as is necessary to:
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the EQUITAG Terms and Conditions of Use, (as defined in the EQUITAG Terms and Conditions of Use)
- Comply with laws and regulations, requests from a governmental or administrative body or court, or to respond to litigation.
- Allow advertising audits and analysis measuring the size and composition of the group of users that have listened to and/or viewed an advertisement or other promotional information.
- Allow us to use a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our services (not permitting the third party to use your personal information for any other purpose).
- Allow us to share aggregated statistics about use of the EQUITAG Software Application with our business partners.
Transfer of personal information to other countries
We take a number of steps to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access. For example, we ask you to use a unique and strong password and not to share this information with anyone. In addition, we use encrypted transmissions to limit access to the systems that store your personal information. Further, we respect and comply with US legislation on data protection.
Access to personal information and corrections
Links and social buttons
- Essential for Site
- These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application as you have requested. These cookies, for example, let us identify you and provide you with access to the services to which you are entitled.
- These cookies are used by us or our business partners to analyse how the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Service are used. The cookies also let us monitor how the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application are performing. These cookies do not let us identify users and we combine the information which they provide us. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application.
- These cookies let us operate certain functions of the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you come back to the EQUITAG Website or EQUITAG Software Application we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided, such as knowing your user name or remembering how you have customized our services.
As above, our business partners may use their cookies on the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application. This is done to provide us with information about how the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application are used, whether they are used properly, how they are performing and how we can improve them.
Our business partners may also use their cookies on EQUITAG Website to provide you with advertising that is relevant to you. This relevance is based on a profile those business partners have developed from websites you have previously visited. More information is available on these profiles, the targeting of advertising and how to stop the use of these cookies. Please see http://www.aboutads.info/choices if you are located in the United States or www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are located in Europe.
As above, cookies help us let you fully use the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able fully use the EQUITAG Website and EQUITAG Software Application. If you want to delete any cookies on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
English version prevails
In the event that this Agreement is translated into other languages and there is a discrepancy between the two language versions, the English language version shall prevail to the extent that such discrepancy is the result of an error in translation.
Copyright © 2013 - 2014 EQUITAG LLC. All rights reserved.
EQUITAG LLC, 31950 Pondside Dr, Avon Lake, OH, USA.