Print your horses name on your EQUITAGs. Each animal gets its own permanent ID code and dedicated url on equitag.com. The EQUITAG ID (URL) is printed on QR-Codes along with your horses name and up to two phone numbers (optional), which are displayed on the keychain tags, trailer tags, or any other type of ID tag that you wish to use. Your horses URL (e.g., wwww.equitag.com/aa-aa) is reserved for your horse forever.
Please enter your horse's name in the field below. This name will appear on all of your ID tags (similar to "Rocket's" tags in the product image), so please double-check for spelling before adding this item to your cart.
Add item to cart one at a time if you have more than one horse. Insert your horse's name, click add to cart, then insert your next horse's name and repeat until all of your horses are added to the cart.
What You Get
- Personalized tags with your horse's name and up to two phone numbers (optional) on each ID tag
- Securely store your horse's medical records, emergency contacts, images, embeded YouTube videos, maps, habits, feed, training, events, and much more on equitag.com (see below for details). View and edit from desktop, tablet, or mobile devices via an Internet browser 24x7x365. No software to install.
- Safely share your horse's information with caregivers, friends, vets, or other via equitag.com. Caregivers can create free accounts to connect with you and your animals.
- One dedicated URL per horse.
- Works with any free QR-Scanner or enter the URL into your device (scanner not required)
- Two, 1.25" x 1.25" aluminum keychain ID tags with dedicated QR-Codes. They will not rust, fade, or tarnish. One for your pocket and another for your horse.
- One, 3" x 3" aluminum barn stall ID tag with magnetic backing. It will not rust and is resistant to fading and tarnishing. Clean with soap and water. Take it with you for shows or events. Suitable for outdoor use.
- One stainless steel mounting plate for stall ID tag